[ExI] A 'libertarian' solution to political bullshit on this list?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:50:47 UTC 2018

The problem as I see it,John, is that you and nobody else can say anything
new about the situation, and nothing new is being said about what to do
about it.  You are crying wolf when everyone can see the wolf.

I can say something new, though:  in my reading of a new psych book I
noticed that while this can be the result of brain damage, it also can
occur naturally:  the person simply cannot be embarrassed.  It is a feeling
that is impossible.  It is not a choice.  I think that explains a lot about
Trump, but we all could have done without knowing it from me, as it is
evident to everyone.   Thus, like all you say and all everyone says, this
post is redundant, and too much redundancy is irritating, right gang?

bill w