[ExI] A 'libertarian' solution to political bullshit on this list?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 13 00:30:58 UTC 2018

Ja, I went to the moderator site and found it was down.  We have reached the
threshold of my having to take reluctant action, but I found it was not
possible for me to do so.

So... I offered one last appeal.  It appears it was refused or declined.

John, I have few compelling options man.  Sorry.

spike