[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 17 03:05:25 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Zero Powers

>…Certainly the odds are pretty close to zero. But let's hope not quite. Otherwise we're both right-we're undoubtedly screwed.

00

Zero!  You’ve been gone for a coupla decades, come back, resume the discussion as if you never went away, ya didn’t even offer your old buddies a hi and howdy, I have been doing such and so, did this and that, and yakkity yak and bla bla.

We’ve missed you bro.  Tell us about Zero please.  Where have you been hanging out, what did you do with your life, that kinda thing.  You are among friends here, me lad.