[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:57:05 UTC 2018

Hi John. It has indeed been a long time. It's great to see you still
haunting this list.

I'm a little disappointed you can't argue with me about this. I was kind of
hoping some of the intellects on this list would convince me that I'm
wrong, that we'll have nothing but friendly and obedient AI's to do our
bidding, and that I should just be happy and not worry about it lol

*0**0*