[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:33:37 UTC 2018

So what I want to know is, how hackproof are these lotteries?  If you
could rig the win and no one picks up that it's rigged, you've got the
pot, free and clear.  These really big pots seem like they'd be worth
some criminal mastermind's time to rig - just once, so they don't get
caught from repetition (a gamble in itself).

I am well aware that such a "hack" would involve physical interface to
the machines, making it more like a heist.  But for tens or hundreds
of millions of dollars per participant, one could get some pretty
skilled talent.  Why hasn't any such group cashed in before the pot
got this large?