[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:10:52 UTC 2018

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:42 PM John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Adrian Tymes wrote:
> " But for tens or hundreds of millions of dollars per participant, one could get some pretty
> skilled talent.  Why hasn't any such group cashed in before the pot got this large?"
>
> Adrian, how do you really know whether or not this has already happened?  Lol!  You don't....

Actually, I do for the specific instance I was asking about.

I was asking about the then-most-recent Mega Millions pot (Saturday
October 19), which nobody won the grand prize on.  There is ample
evidence that nobody won said grand prize for said drawing.  Since
nobody won it, that means nobody won it by hacking (or by any other
specific means).