[ExI] opinion

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:10:03 UTC 2018

You won't find many psychologists who think men and women are the same -
certainly not evolutionary ones.

And I argue that it makes little difference how they are raised.  Unisex
toys get played with differently by boys and girls, and so on.  You can't
take the boy out of the boy.  A famous case is where a boy with mutilated
genitals had them removed and was raised as a girl.  Later he questioned
all of this and somehow knew he was not a girl.  Genetics is powerful.

You can make a future gay boy play with tanks and play football, but it
won't matter at all.

bill w