[ExI] Homo radiodurans (was Maximum Jailbreak)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:45:20 UTC 2018

I don't think it will matter much what people want, it will matter what the
electronic AI wants.

 John K Clark

I think that the first time an AI tries to take over something and push
humans around, there will be a world-wide alarm and similarly programmed
AIs will be re-programmed or unplugged until the causes can be found.

bill w