[ExI] high quality minds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:38:31 UTC 2018

 genius is not the
property of an individual but the union between a historic circumstance
and the ability of individuals in that circumstance to discern
opportunities in the noise of now.   Stuart

Yeah, I know old Wallace, who went a bit bats after meeting with Darwin.
He would have been a great-grandfather of mine - not a lot of genes there.
It may be argued that Wallace was a greater thinker than Darwin, since
Wallace had no predecessors to get ideas from (that we know of), whereas
Darwin has Erasmus.  Darwin gets more credit because he had tons more data,
not better ideas.

So - the vote seems to be with zeitgeist - given enough smart people and
communication and related discoveries, and genius happens.

'nuff said    bill w