[ExI] high quality minds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:48:03 UTC 2018

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:05 AM, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> [...]

Emphasis on 'would have been'.  ACtually, I have no idea where my family
came from before about 1870 or so.  I think they were in Georgia and moved
to Texas.  Distant cousin?  Who knows?  Anyway, why respect someone for
what their ancestors did?  After grandchildren, Bach's family produced no
exceptional people in music or anything else.

bill w