[ExI] evolution problems

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:27:05 UTC 2018

Bats and moths have evolved together, probably starting with normal sounds
for both and escalation and arms race as the logical result.
If it was a case of intelligent design we would se the usual signs of a
design committee, inside out retinas, brains rotated and mirrored, air and
fluid pathways crossing each other and so on.
/Henrik