[ExI] Corruption (was congress-lawyers)

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 19 17:25:53 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…I am not a biologist, but this order seems right to me.  Cheating, then, is the favoring of the first set of actions rather than the second set.  In other words, perfectly normal…bill w

BillW, it is both perfectly normal and natural.  Since humans evolved fair and square, anything humans do is both normal and natural.  Actions aren’t necessarily right, but right vs wrong is not to be conflated with normal and natural, which is how the field of evolutionary psychology provides insights and understanding.