[ExI] Weighing the Soul

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:59:23 UTC 2018

It may be correct that the information that makes up a soul or mind
has mass.  But this fails to prove that.  Adrian

C'mon - it is scientifically impossible to measure anything nonphysical,
right?  So if you can't study it, it ain't science!  Or can't be.  So why
not just toss dualism into the trash with witchcraft and all, and bury the
whole thing in horse manure?  (or maybe I read something about massless
particles, so.....)

And toss the term 'soul' along with all of it.  You will upset and confuse
religious people, who are already confused enough.

bill w