[ExI] article highly recommended

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:38:46 UTC 2018

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 8:01 PM Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:

 > In 1978 the CEO of one of the top 350 US corporations made on average 30
>> times as much as the average worker in their company, today its 271 times
>> as much.
>>

> *>Don't repeat the words of our enemies. All what they say are lies.*

My enemies are those who replace objective facts with "alternative facts"
and believe a political ideology, ANY political ideology, can outrank the
scientific method. That is the main reason I hate Donald Trump so much, I'd
hate him almost as much even if he were a libertarian, which he most
certainly is not.

John K Clark