[ExI] dna

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 7 23:50:38 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] dna

>…Oh well.  Change the laws…

They did change the laws.  That’s how we got to here.

>…Or give them free tickets to Omaha.

Plenty of us suspect that’s how a lot of them got here to start with: Omaha bought them free tickets to San Francisco.

It worries me; just like everything else, dope evolves.  Natural selection over time finds stronger and direct pathways to the dopamine sensors.  With today’s recreational drugs, it seems the body’s dopamine system gets all short circuited and messed up so thoroughly there is often no fixing it.