[ExI] we're baaaack!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Aug 19 20:53:05 UTC 2019

Welcome back ExI!

Same general rules as before:

Be kind to each other.  We are among friends and allies here.

Eschew US politics at every opportunity: we already know.

Carry yourself as if you were at a college party*.

Welcome back!

spike

*   For those who were engineering majors and have no actual firsthand
knowledge of the term, do consult a friend who majored in pretty much
anything else.  Or if you are like plenty of engineers and never met anyone
outside your major, go to the same source where I found out what it was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party