[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:32:27 UTC 2019

Obviously you know more about the necessity of that telescope than I do,
but I do have to be skeptical that it is needed at all.  In any case, are
there any things we could find out from it if it were built that we cannot
find out by other means?  Is that the only location from which we can learn
whatever they want to learn?  And those things - are they important in any
practical way?  Will humans be worse off?  That's my question.  bill w

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 2:31 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <