[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:46:55 UTC 2019

I think you are seriously in the dark about this group.  All of us value
science and if I am not mistaken no one supports the protesters.  I am sure
if I am wrong I will hear about it.  You did the same thing last year when
you accused us of being for Pres. T.  Now I think you are wrong again.
bill w

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 11:37 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <