[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 13:15:59 UTC 2019

John, I have not read any post from anyone that I would characterize as
angry with you.  Impatient, yes.  A bit frustrated, yes.  But not anger.
It's just fine with me that you rant about something, but you won't leave
it at that.  You go on and on, as if trying to get us to see the importance
of it, when we already do.

Do you think that we don't care as much about it because we are not ranting
too?  For me, that's just not my style, no matter how bad the problem is.
bill w

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 5:59 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <