[ExI] sex again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:54:55 UTC 2019

@Rafal:

Fecundity is not a good measure of contribution to society.

The least successful, biggest idiots reproduce the most.  Smart, wealthy,
successful people have fewer children.

Kin selection is a thing.  Also, memes are a lot more important than genes
nowadays imo.  The trans meme is an old one and clearly fecund as memes
go.  By your logic, it has staying power and thus it should stay.

I think it just makes you a bit uncomfortable, which is ok, it sometimes
makes me that way too, but it doesn't affect me in any way and I don't
think it will have a negative impact on society.  At least you should care
more about obesity and lack of education far before you care about
transgenderism.  That fact does show your bias.

Actually I think you are one of the smartest posters on here but it's funny
your right wing stuff is kinda a meme (the newer definition of meme.)

I don't blame you because I think it's somehow related to growing up in the
death rattle of the USSR (from what I understand.)