[ExI] sex again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 02:33:22 UTC 2019

No.  But I've been there and heard a lot about it when we were trying to
decide where to move to. We eventually moved to Fairfield Glade, near
Crossville, TN.  Best weather I have ever experienced.  In Mississippi now.

Evil is an insufficient word for doing sex surgeries on minors.  I have
been of the opinion for many years that the next rights addressed are going
to be, need to be, children's rights.  This one should be at the top of the
list.    bill w

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 8:29 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <