[ExI] Chalmers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 23:32:50 UTC 2019

John, you are a hard sell.  You could repeat my little study with literally
billions of subjects (I don't know how many decimal places that is) and get
the same results every time.  So you maintain that certainly only comes
from inner experience, I assume.  bill w

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 5:14 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <