[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 195, Issue 5

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 09:54:59 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:25 PM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Such genetic supremacy against the poor is dancing on the edge of a knife
> and ends in genocide.

### Isn't it funny how the smart people always genocide the stupid ones?
Like Germans, who are very smart, gassing Jews, who are... actually smarter
than Germans? Or the genius Turks, exterminating the dumb Armenians?

Obviously, if we have more smart children, they come up with the smartest
solution to all problems - kill everybody, no? Because if nobody's there,
nobody can cause problems.

Yes, we really need to have only really stupid children, as it is well
known that those with IQ below 30 are unlikely to kill anybody.