[ExI] watt was that?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Dec 27 16:00:52 UTC 2019

Had I about 20 more IQ points, this article coulda been written by me:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/12/25/the-best-christmas-present-to-humanity-ever-weve-just-had-the-best-decade-in-human-history/

It pretty much reflects my own outlook on life at the end of the teens.  I am ready to roar in the 20s.  Are you?  We need to have a party to bring in the roaring 20s.  That would be cool, passers by would be so puzzled: Waaaaatt in the hellllll?  Those people aren’t even talking, they are just standing around roaring?!

Then it would occur to them why we were doing it, and they would be, Oh OK, cool, let’s join em.

The second decade of the 21st century has been great.  I predict the third will be even better.