[ExI] Is there a word for the opposite of solipsism?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 18:24:33 UTC 2019

Unlikely?  Probably.  All good points.  But unless there is a way to
falsify such, anything is OK to believe.  Just like the extreme amount of
diverse theories predicting what qualia are in the supporting sub
camps to Representational
Qualia Theory <https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Representational-Qualia/6>.
The amount of consensus is mostly (bud not always, in my opinion)
proportional to their likeliness.  But until we have a neural ponytail, we
can’t falsify anything.  Failure to be able to create a neural ponytail
would scientifically verify solipsism.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 10:33 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <