[ExI] watt was that?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 19:09:35 UTC 2019

I am reminded of Rupert Murdoch: a few years ago he was asked what was
going to be the price of DVD units.  He said - free.  Because they want us
to buy/rent movies, I suppose.  Anyhow, I have this plasma,50" tv I was
keeping my eye on years ago. It was $4000.  I bought one when it was $600.
Now I can get a TV that's smart, better picture, (incredible is a better
word) for less than $500.  (a TCL - what? - who?) Ain't competition great?

My plasma I have tried to give away - no takers yet.

Better, newer, and cheaper - that the mantra of the electronics industry it
appears.  When will it ever end?

I dunno, just like I dunno when I will end, but I am hoping to see most of
the 20s.

bill w

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:47 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <