[ExI] Top ten science/tech stories of 2019!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 12:08:00 UTC 2019

*"SO, SO MUCH. *In 2019 — just one year! — alone, we saw the meteoric rise
of gene-editing with CRISPR
<https://futurism.com/the-byte/human-gene-editing-trial-crispr-treat-blindness>
and major breakthroughs like Google finally achieving quantum supremacy.
<https://futurism.com/the-byte/google-announces-quantum-supremacy>  And
that was just two of the more than 3,000 stories Futurism published this
year."

"There are, of course, the stories that were read the most, and the stories
that mattered to the staff of Futurism the most. But there’s a third
category of stories we couldn’t end the year without looking back on: Those
which you, the readers and fans of Futurism, had the most to say about. Be
it by retweet, re-gram, comment, like or share, the below stories are the
ten moments in Futurism’s 2019 that sparked the most conversation, the most
engagement, and the most noise."

https://futurism.com/futurism-top-ten-science-tech-stories-discussed-2019