[ExI] The causality analysis of climate change and large-scale human crisis

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:52:37 UTC 2019

Trivia:  the cold weather in the 17th century is said to have affected the
trees from which violins and other instruments were made by Guerneri,
Amati, Stradivarius and others.  The wood was more dense and so gives a
different tone (clearly preferred by most musicians) compared to
instruments made later.  This may be why no one can duplicate those old
master violins and cellos.
bill w