[ExI] Abiogenesis

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sat Feb 9 04:03:06 UTC 2019

In an earlier thread I hypothesized that the super massive black hole
SgrA* in the center of the galaxy might have kick-started life on
Earth with its polarized radio jet on account of it being tilted on
its side relative to the sun's orbit around it. The polarized beam
could have been much stronger at the time and provided the chiral
assymetry that characterizes life. I just now did some calculations
and found an interesting coincidence:

1. The period of the sun's orbit around the black hole is 23o million years.

2. We are currently directly in the radio jet's beam path.

http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/01/radio-jets-from-the-milky-ways-black-hole-could-be-pointing-right-at-earth

3. Exactly 16 orbits and 3.68 billion years ago, we were in this same
position with the radio beam pointed straight at us.

4. The closest quasar that we have ever found is Mrk 231 which is 600
million light years away meaning that quasars were still happening in
the universe 3.68 billion years ago.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/hubble-finds-that-the-nearest-quasar-is-powered-by-a-double-black-hole

5. According to Wikipedia LUCA, the last universal common ancestor of
all life on Earth lived between 3.5 and 3.8 billion years ago. My
figure of 3.68 billion years ago falls well within that range.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_universal_common_ancestor

So this seems to be circumstantial evidence for my theory at the least no?

Stuart LaForge