[ExI] Justice Thomas ​wants the presadent to be able to sue for Libel

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:30:44 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 12:07 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> * > Fortunately, US presidents do not make laws.  US Supreme Court
> justices don't either.  Aren't you glad we have a constitution?*

I think you place too much trust in the power of an old piece of paper. The
constitution means what the Supreme Court says it means, and unfortunatly
Clarence Thomas is a Justice of the Supreme Court.

By the way I wish to make a prediction. If Trump's popularity continues to
drop in the polls he will start talking more and more about how the 2020
election is likely to be "very unfair". And if that doesn't send a chill
down somebody's spine then they just don't understand the situation.

 John K Clark