[ExI] Michael Cohen​

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:46:25 UTC 2019

But it would concern the whole world if something like Trump refusing to
leave office if he were voted out occurred.

But he is not liked at all by most Republicans in Congress and the White House,
and once he has no legal standing, he could embarrass himself by getting
arrested and carried out, but I think he will go, if not peacefully.  The
key is:  no legal standing.  No Marines or whoever to order around.  If he
resisted before the Jan. 20 date where the new prez gets in office, he
could cause some trouble, all right.

Other than lying and exaggerating every time he opens his mouth, just what
outrageous things has he done to hurt our country (other than the
embarrassment we feel when he disses other countries.)

bill w