[ExI] ideas for ted

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:32:38 UTC 2019

> But one could go even further than Adrian

And that's where you pass out of reality.

People do need to know where Russia is if they will be interacting with it.

Calories are something people interact with every day.  So is English;
I stated a reason why it must be taught.

History - the broad patterns at least - are likewise often actually
used (to see what historical things one's current situation might
resemble, so as to try not to repeat history - or to try to repeat it,
if the outcome was something currently favored).

You give no reason for "which Hollywood star sleeps around the most",
among other things, to be what we really need to know.

I know, I know, you were probably just speaking in parody, hyperbole,
and exaggeration.  I wasn't.  It can be hard for people to tell the
difference sometimes.