[ExI] Statistics

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:18:03 UTC 2019

The most powerful man in the world, the Commander In Chief of the USA,
tweeted some interesting statistics today, it seems that there are exactly
25,772,342 illegal aliens living in the USA and from January 1 to today
they have cost us $18,959,495,168 and $603,331,392 on last Friday alone.
Trump didn't say where he got these numbers but I strongly suspect he
obtained them by pulling them out of his ass.

Indecently he's also started tweeting "voter fraud is rampant" again,
probably because of his worry over his falling popularity in the polls and
to prepare us for the action he will take if the 2020 election doesn't come
out as he would like. I predict such tweets will increase exponentially as
election day approaches.

 John K Clark