[ExI] I see pitchforks.

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:37:11 UTC 2019

I don’t believe hungry people — if by that you mean starving and not metaphorically hungry — don’t start revolutions. Typically, revolutions are elite cycling: one faction in the elite pushes out the current dominant faction in a typically brutal way. Also, there’s often raising expectations: people were doing well, then there’s a setback or they believe they can do much better — hence backing a change in the top dogs.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst