[ExI] I see pitchforks.

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:43:03 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 11:06 PM Rafal Smigrodzki <
rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

*> ### Spike, it's a surreal discussion. Philippics against the rich, Bill
> Gates the worst man in the world,*

Actually I think Bill Gates is one of the best people in the world and have
said so more than once. And Bill Gates's views on the accelerating wealth
gap are much more closely aligned with my own than with yours or Spike's.
And the same thing is true of Warren Buffett.

> *John, what do you know about "submission"? Ever been to the GDR, USSR,
> PRC?*

Rafal I'm a capitalist same as you, and I am also a libertarian (small l),
but if you're a Trump suporter you can't be.

 John K Clark