[ExI] a switch in time

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:05:25 UTC 2019

As we know, 'idiot' comes from the Greek meaning a nonpublic person who is
ignorant.  Not involved in public affairs like all the nobles of Greek
times.

We have switched that such that it is the public persons involved in
politics that are idiots.

In another, perhaps minor, key I offer the following:

A pretentious person claims to be able to do things and know things that he
cannot perform or speak of.

What about a person who is way beyond that and can do and divulge far more
than he claims?

Posttentious.  ("No brag, just fact."  remember that?)

bill w