[ExI] Superhuman Poker

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:29:03 UTC 2019

 People were always asking human geniuses like Einstein and Feynman how
they got their ideas but they could never give satisfactory answers, if
they could we'd all be as smart as they were.  John

I dispute that.  In math some people just can't go beyond a certain point
in complexity.  They just don't have the right brain for it  (Einstein, for
example, had more glial cells than normal - I doubt if injecting glial
cells into your brain will make you an Einstein)..  If, for example, in
geometry you tried to teach someone how to mentally rotate a complicated
object and pick out the figure that it looks like from the other side, you
would find one, that males are better at it, and two, that it cannot be
taught.  Some people are just more spatial than other.  I am spatial.  How
about you?

bill w