[ExI] Sunday Creationist

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 02:13:34 UTC 2019

>> On Jul 22, 2019, at 3:59 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sunday creationist cartoon
>>
>> John K Clark

I get the joke, but many of the Creationists I’ve argued with accept microevolution. They just don’t accept macroevolution or speciation. In other words, they’re fine with accepting that pathogens might acquire or mutate into drug resistant strains, but that some ancient hominid might evolve into humans. (I’m not saying they’re right — just trying to point what they actually believe. I think the evidence for speciation, etc. is quite good — even up to and including that field researchers can point to a few speciation events going on now rather than in deep time.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst