[ExI] flat earth

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:22:48 UTC 2019

rafa wrote -

Mankind's insanity never ceases to amaze me.

Evolution gave man a big brain and a great ability to associate things with
one another - learning.  What didn't happen was that an ability to sort
things in probable and improbable came up short.  So we can learn
superstitions as easily as we can learn arithmetic - or easier.  Think once
again of all the cognitive errors our brains as subject to - great minds
easily pushed off the track by irrelevancies.

As for smart flat earthers, being smart does not stop one from being
paranoid and fond of conspiracy theories, like the Moon landing being shot
in a studio.
I suspect some of them are tongue in cheek believers.

bill w