[ExI] The Yamnaya question

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Jun 2 18:06:08 UTC 2019

Quoting Rafal Smigrodski:

> This said, there are huge research consortia that are collecting DNA
> from various human populations, so there is a lot of data on human
> nucleotide diversities, it's just I have been out of the loop long
> enough as a geneticist that I don't have the references handy. It
> might be an evening's worth of trawling through PubMed to get some
> estimates.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/for-scientists/

In the above link is an email address that scientists can write to in
order to receive access to the databases of one of the largest of the
research consortia you mentioned.

Email them and tell them you are a scientist. Let them give you access
to the raw data to test your theory. If you want help mining the data,
then tell them I am your assistant and get me access too.

Your hypothesis is important because if it is true, then it refutes
racism entirely. And that is something I would be willing to help with.

Stuart LaForge