[ExI] Cold fusion

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:47:20 UTC 2019

While I’m skeptical of the original cold fusion claim, the Nature piece also had:

“Nonetheless, a by-product of our investigations has been to provide new insights into highly hydrided metals and low-energy nuclear reactions, and we contend that there remains much interesting science to be done in this underexplored parameter space.”

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst