[ExI] The descent of religion

Colin Hales col.hales at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 23:24:11 UTC 2019

Descent in more ways than one! I like the way atheism is accurately
depicted. I.e. that it is correctly illustrated by its absence from the
diagram. This tree represents an irony of the one 'evolutionary' line where
human extancy may depend on its extinction. If there is a tree of life...
Then this is the tree of death! But then I may be somewhat jaded on the
matter.

I'd be interested to see which of them directly and indirectly (e.g. Hitler
and Stalin and the like, that were religions dressed in a cloak of denial
at times)  resulted in what number of deaths and suffering.

My guess: the winner (minimal death and suffering) might be Jainism.
 ��

Colin