[ExI] The Great Gatsby Curve

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:01:57 UTC 2019

one way or another that wealth gap will stop accelerating and super ultra
crazy rich people are fools if they're not worried about it and trying to
find a way to make that transition less apocalyptic.
John K Clark

I am not following you.  It seems that people would revolt now rather than
when the acceleration slows.  bill w