[ExI] solution to the world ending

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 3 19:59:22 UTC 2019

The newly elected leader of one of the USA's major political parties tells
us the world will come to an end in 12 years due to global warming, and that
she has a plan to get rid of airplanes and cows.

China has handed us a solution to make it so:

https://www.apnews.com/9d43f4b74260411797043ddd391c13d8

We buy their face recognition system, set up to prevent anyone with low
social credit from buying plane tickets, which reduces the demand, which
reduces the CO2 emissions.  Once we get the system in place, we gradually
raise the bar for the amount of social credit needed to buy a plane ticket.
Then we apply it to beef, which reduces the number of farting cows.  Result:
we get rid of planes and we all go vegan!

If we do this quickly, we may be able to squeeze perhaps 14 years out of
this abused old planet before the enviro-apocalypse.