[ExI] roboert bradbury's writings

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 00:33:58 UTC 2019

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 at 23:09, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Does anyone here know the protocol about one's writings after one has passed
> on?  Robert had some papers published online, but I don't know what became
> of his archives.  His old domain was aevios.com but if you look for that
> now, it comes up as a 404.
>
> In general, how are papers online treated if the author passes unexpectedly?

Typo - His domain was www.aeiveos.com  - now closed.
The Internet Archive Wayback Machine still has many document copies
from old site snapshots, but some links no longer work.
If you go to the Wayback Machine - https://archive.org/web/web.php -
and search for - http://www.aeiveos.com/~bradbury/ - you get a list of
all the site snapshots.

It will be a lengthy task to go through all the links and copy off the
documents that are still available.
I would assume that these are considered to be in the public domain.

BillK