[ExI] pc

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:33:32 UTC 2019

Something to be thankful for.  Somehow the term 'politically correct' has
been used instead of 'socially correct', which is far more descriptive of
the situations of racism, sexism, and so on.

PC is strongly in use if you are a member of a political party, but if you
are not, you don't have to worry about making statements that are contrary
to the ideals of your government - esp. the one in place.  Such is not the
case in many other places:  you have to support the regime or else be
reported to the secret police.

We don't have that situation - yet.  I sincerely hope this country will
never get to that point.  Of course we all would have been on J. Edgar
Hoover's lists, and maybe there are such lists now, but we don't worry
about it, and we don't have any political prisoners.  Or do we?

Somebody I read said that all of the Bill of Rights depends on free
speech.  I can't argue with that. That may be the case. I hope so.  If we
lose free speech we have lost our ideals.

bill w