[ExI] fermi question alive and well

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:16:21 UTC 2019

That one surprises me.  I am surprised the Astromoners couldn’t arrange
things a little differently, being as so many people had kind of an
emotional connection to Pluto (with the whole Disney dog thing (remind me
was Pluto the dog who owned another dog or the dog who was owned by another
dog?  (Or was he the dog owned by a giant mouse?  (Any of these scenarios
is as disturbing as it is weird.))))  spike

 Don't you need quadruple parentheses both before and after?   Pluto - dog,
mouse, Spongebob Squarepants - people will accept anything - next book to
hit the charts:  The Wisdom of Spongebob Squarepants.  I would buy it!

bill w