[ExI] Satoshi Nakamoto

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 3 19:36:35 UTC 2019

Somebody, nobody knows who, has started a website with a countdown clock
claiming that when it reaches zero Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin's creator,
will reveal himself to the world:

https://gotsatoshi.com/

It's probably a hoax but it got me thinking for the hundredths time why
Satoshi has chosen to remain anonymous since October 31 2008 when he
started it all. He must have an iron will because he has 980,000 Bitcoins
making him one of the richest people in the world but he has never spent a
single one. Whoever Satoshi is he's got to be a brilliant but very odd man
who is totally uninterested in fame or great wealth. That's why I don't see
how Satoshi could be a group of people as some say, a group could never
keep a secret this big for this long, somebody would look at all those
Bitcoins and want to buy a new car. There is just a limited number of
people that strange.

John K Clark