[ExI] shoulda seen it coming...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 10 13:23:23 UTC 2019

As we anticipated some time ago, the obvious use for car auto-driver systems would be to entertain one’s sweetheart while on the highway.  I don’t see why not: you get privacy out there on the road, not much else to do, no need to rush, and so on.

So this porno star and her boyfriend made a video of themselves carrying on in one of Elon Musk’s creations, which went to number 1 on Pornhub, which means Tesla has achieved the pinnacle of advertising without spending a dime, achieving the only position more coveted by advertisers than the first commercial break in the third quarter of the Super Bowl, all without cost.

Naturally the businessman Musk is taking full advantage of this lucky event with his tweets:

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk>

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk> Elon Musk

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk> ✔@elonmusk

 · 16h <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126589271454785536>

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126589271454785536>

Turns out there’s more ways to use Autopilot than we imagined

Soon followed by the obvious:

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk>

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk> Elon Musk

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk> ✔@elonmusk

Shoulda seen it coming …

 <https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1126594529690177536>

 <https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1126594529690177536> 53.9K

2:07 PM - May 9, 2019 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126594529690177536>

 <https://support.twitter.com/articles/20175256> Twitter Ads info and privacy

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126594529690177536>

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126594529690177536> 3,542 people are talking about this

 <https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1126594529690177536>

{8^D

Badump bump.

That video will sell a million Teslas.  What a fun world we live in.  How can anyone be pessimistic?