[ExI] rip doris

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:24:10 UTC 2019

Said of Doris Day  "I knew her before she was a virgin."  (I am pretty sure
you will get this, but  if not, let me know.)

I try not to keep up with these things - just makes me sad.  Never mind
celebs - I've lost most of my friends.  I hope Julie Newmar is not dead but
I am not going to find out.  Nor do I want to see her in old age.  Reminds
me of Greta Garbo, who was thought to be the perfect beauty.  She retired
when she saw some wrinkles etc. starting.  She did not want anyone to see
her imperfect.  Her famous words were not 'I want to be alone.'  but "I
want to be left alone."

bill w